Thursday, August 14, 2008

Memories from the attic catch up



Tuesday the ll day layout challenge started basically this challenge is to do one layout in 11 days! So you have a challenge a day!
Challenge #1 Pick out your pictures( Mine are about 6 wallet photos of Noah-My son- OT appointment on July 31st) Now with this challenge depending on how many photos you chose you must use 2 of every 6 you pick out!
Challenge #2 Pick out your Patterned Paper- You need to pick out 3 patterned papers from those pictures and they all must be used on the layout! Now mine are double sided so I could use the back if I would like!

Now everyone is caught up! I would love to see y'all at the attic to go along with the challenge. I'm a pretty fast scrapper so this is pure craziness for me! This is definitely a challenge for me! Who would have thought it would take 11 days for a layout but it's fun!

1 comment:

libbym said...

can't wait to see what you end up doing!