Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Check out this layout I did last week......


Besides that I've been busy getting final things accomplished before kids start back to school on the 25th! They just got back from their daddy's on Monday@! Tomorrow is open house to meet their new teachers! Wow is it school time already! Oh well so I'm not scrapping as much as I was this summer! While I'm waiting for Fancy Pants to decide who they are putting on their team, I've been organizing my house...nothing like cleaning to get the anxiety out! This is not a Fancy Pants Layout but I love it just the same. These papers that I used just spoke to me! When I'm finished with the some of the layouts of Mollie and Mac I'll put those up as well! BTW I won a Mushroom mini album at Serendipity Scrapbooks last night while they has a chat going on with Ali Edwards. I'm pretty excited about her new book coming out! It is all about Mini Albums! I got to know her a little better and on her style and I found out that she tells a story too when she scrapbooks, like me! I'm feel like I connect with her allot because of Simon, who has Autism like my son, Noah!

4 comments:

Pamela Smerker said...

great layout Christi! congrats on your prize as well. Nice to know you aren't alone and that you have someone to connect with.
(((HUGS)))

Marcie said...

I love the bling title and the rounded edges.

vtpuggirl said...

Beautiful layout! Congrats on winning the contest! Crossing my fingers for you!

libbym said...

Congrats on the prize! can't wait to see what you do with it~