Sunday, July 6, 2008

************TOOOOOOT*************


I was just chosen for another design team calledSo tell me your story a good friend of mine,Lucy, this is her blog! A definite great idea in the making!
here are the ladies including myself that were chosen! Now the very first challenge has just started and it's great so go and check it out and tell them Christi Wright sent you!!!!!

Congratulations to our New Designers

Toby Skaggs

Holly Hanks

Christi Wright

Amy Welch

June Goh

Stacey Michaud

Jo-Anne te Raa

SJ Dowsett

Aleksandra Sokal

Rebecca Kvenvolden

2 comments:

Pamela Smerker said...

Yeah! I am very happy for you!! congrats Christi!

Tabitha said...

congrats Christy!! so glad to work with you on ele and by the way I went to Chatham High school I use to live in Blairs, Va