Friday, September 19, 2008

Ok I know it has been a while.......








But I have an excuse. This past 3 weeks I've had surgery, trying to get everything caught up because of the surgery on all the Dt's that I have so blogging has taken a backseat! But Here are some things that I have been working on! The cards are for Memories from the attic Sept kit! The others are for some really fun thing I'm trying out for! It's a guest designer spot for Midnight oil! I'm also over at Simply obsessed looking at their wonderful kits and board! Scrapbooking direct guest spot for October! Ok now for the fun stuff....what I have been working on!

2 comments:

vtpuggirl said...

Good luck with you submissions, I know you will do great. Gorgeous stuff here, esp the layouts!

Stacey Michaud said...

Great projects! Hope you feel better!